Rhodes, Greece.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015


I never thought I'd ever make my way to Rhodes, Greece and here I am. Zeke loved Rhodes. I enjoyed it and I had so much fun exploring so many secluded beaches and coves. Our favorite spot was St. Paul's Bay where the apostle Paul came for refuge during a storm out at sea! This has been the trip of historical waters, I'll say that much. My word! The water was the brightest of blues, I couldn't believe how clear and clean it was. I love swimming in the Mediterranean, it might be my favorite thing to do now.

I loved having the freedom of renting a scooter and exploring all of the Greek islands. It was so much fun and we were really able to get the full taste of Rhodes.

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground