happy birthday mama!

Saturday, March 15, 2014



Today is a beautiful day, for it's my mama's birthday! She's a hoot and gives off quite the roar with her spunky personality and her craving to live life to the fullest! I always say, she's the perfect mix of Doris Day & Lucille Ball - but better because she's my mom who has taught me some of life's most valuable lessons both by word & example.

She's a loving mother, the best friend and an all-around perfect lady. I aspire to be her one day, as I know both of my sisters think the same! Though I wish I could spend the day with her celebrating, I know she is having the time of her life in Florida with my Dad ready to board that cruise ship to the Caribbean. Sigh....

Happy Birthday Mama! I love you so, especially this kissable photo of you where I want to squeeze your cheeks! xoxo

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground