j'adore j.crew.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013


Whelp. This week is fashion week in New York City, as I am sure most of you know. Too bad the Zoo and I are missing it by a week and heading to New York a week from tomorrow. I always look forward to the J.Crew fashion show mostly because it's the one brand that I can really afford (for the most part - as their collection is skyrocketing in price).

What drives me crazy though is they always show case the Spring Collection, as they should, but just as I am getting prepped for fall and winter I am always on my toes itching to get my hands on the collection which they throw in your face but you can't have for months down the road. All I know is I love where J.Crew is at. I love that every spring and summer their designs are along the roads of the beaches in Europe or cabanas in the Caribbean.

I cry over these earrings. Earrings are becoming my new obsession and I want to wear them more and collect them over time. But I'm talking about statement piece earrings, earrings that are more costume like and overwhelming - and these passionate babies above are right up my alley. They take me to the spellbinding streets of Spain and I want to throw my hands in the air and dance when I see these!

I don't even want to know what the price tag will be because my dreams of ever trotting around with these on is going to be shattered, I know. But one can dream, and one can save. So with the time gap in between the show and spring- I will spend my time saving.

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground