mums the word!

Sunday, May 12, 2013


I'm so happy that there is such a thing as "Mother's Day" because it's a well deserved day for all of those hardworking, selfless and loving women out there, especially my one of a kind mother. I love my mom like it's nobody's business. She really is the cat's meow. I am so grateful I chose to be her daughter. I am her number one fan and I adore everything she does and who she is.

I hope to be just like her some day. I couldn't think of anything more wonderful. She is a contagious woman, one who naturally calls the company of others through her spunkiness, smile, youthful energy and her out of this world dance moves. Her company is a treasure to hold and I love her with all of my heart. The world just can't get enough of her. And I don't blame them. I am so proud to be your daughter.

I love you Mom, happy Mother's Day, you deserve to kick your feet back and wear a crown.

xoxo,
Rach

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground