leo patrone bridals.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

ah leo. if i could, i'd bring him around with me on life long adventures and just have him capture my whole life through film of a lens. he does such great work. i love the lighting he was able to capture with the chiffon of my dress. i feel as though these photos are very pure and soft. the location was the same as mine and zekes second engagement session. up in the mountains where it will really takes your breath away. i had so much fun shooting with leo. i was so nervous to take bridals, considering the fact it was just me, myself and i. the thought of it all made me want to quiver. but he was awesome and my mom and my friend becca were able to join me and help out with the dress and bouquet. the dress i'll touch more on in another post. as it is my most prized possession thanks to the amazing talent my mom possesses. she really is brilliant when it comes to sewing and dealing with textiles. i do not think there is anyone more capable of constructing a gown as beautiful as this one. i feel so blessed that she took ALL summer working on this. It was an example of her love for me and I appreciate it more than ever. I just love her so much. She is my best friend and my partner in crime when it comes to fashion. to view more of leo patrone' s work visit : leo patrone photography blog or leo's website . he's a magician.

3 comments:

danielle said...

Beautiful Rachel! You were the prettiest bride and everything turned out perfectly! I knew it would, you have such an eye. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

would your mother be willing to make another one of these dresses? it's the most gorgeous thing i've ever seen. i'd pay some good money for this dress!

Marlee Gennille said...

YOU WERE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BRIDE! So happy for you and your zekeboy. XX.

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground