delighted to announce...

Friday, September 21, 2012


Though it is past due time, I realized I never shared with you our wedding announcements which I was really really pleased about. Originally, I had my heart set for years on having the company Rifle Paper Co. print my wedding announcements. When I realized the pricing, I was floored and let down. With the other expenses in the wedding, I couldn't bring myself to fork over the amount they were asking for. Luckily, thanks so my sister she told me of a website Minted and I discovered the one. It was as close as they could come to anything rifle-like. I was so thrilled and was so impressed with the outcome! The black and white striped paper was the inside liner of the printed envelopes. Really I could have been more happy with what I ended up with. It really felt like something of my style and tied in with the theme of my wedding. Here's to basking in the memories of a day that has come and gone too quickly then I would have wished for it. Up next... bridals and wedding photos, which will come in due time. im waiting as patiently as I can.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Your announcement is absolutely TO DIE FOR. Cute couple :)

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground