The Sweetheart of the South

Sunday, August 19, 2012













Called "The Sweetheart of the South," Savannah has so much depth and three-dimensional appeal that "she" has been given a persona and described by "her" locals as a demure Southern belle with a vampish, dirty secret. - - turner south. 

With its cobblestone streets, historic squares, opulent mansions, and spreading Live Oaks dripping with Spanish moss, Savannah is one of the most distinctive cities in the United States. The town has a lazy, genteel feel, accentuated by the human southern climate and laid-back nature of its citizens. -- sherpa guides

During my trip home to Georgia in June, I HAD to take the zoo to "The Hostess City of the South." I JUST HAD TO. Savannah, Georgia & Charleston, South Carolina are hands down my favorite two cities in the United States. Sadly, we could only squeeze time in for one, so I took him to the spookiest one of all, Savannah. He love it. And I loved these quotes above about my favorite city!

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground