mr. & mrs. jones.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012


I'm pleased to announce the marriage of my best friend Chelsea Brown to the handsome Jake Jones! It's been a wild past couple of weeks of weddings & vacationing, both of which were really a blast and bittersweet. Chelly & Jake were married in the Newport Temple in California last weekend. They were glowing and Chelly really blew that Scarlett Johanson out of the water with her radient looks. The California sunshine was beaming and the wedding party was a hoot and a holler to be around. The reception was located in a beautiful backyard with bistro lights, great food and dancing. Im really in love with these two and feel so lucky that they are heading out to California too fast. I get to have them in my arms for a little while in Utah. Right down the corner she'll be living and we plan to have Saturday Spooky movie nights and game night and I really can't wait. She really is a dream. I wish you guys could be friends with her. Congrats Jake and Chelly love you two dreamboats!

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground