the ship of dreams

Friday, March 16, 2012


it's happening. just give the world two more weeks and finally, the ship of dreams shall set sail once again! la-te-da! guess who already bought boarding tickets for the PREMIER!? ME! yeah, a day before the whole world gets to view it in 3D. and im dragging the zoo with me. I hope he doesn't mind, and I hope he still digs me after he sees me in this sort of state of mind. he's only heard be babbling on and on about my childhood obsession of the titanic and leo, but he's never really experienced the emotional stage of it. well, he's in for one and I cannot wait. i am beside myself. anyone dare to join me, i'd love the comapny! photo above is me enjoying a day by myself in barnes & noble reading all of the titanic novels and what not. nothing could have been better.

1 comment:

Dovecote Decor said...

Hi: Loved your boards on pinterest, so I came over to see your blog and invite you to visit mine!
Best,
Liz

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground