she bangs, she bangs.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

hi blog. its been far too long.
listen, i made it out of the house sporting the bangs a couple of weeks ago. i knew i had to at some point. but i did, and the feed back was good, so i think im beginning to really like these guys. my cowlick wants to kick me though. i should have known the cowlick wasn't going to be down with the bang idea.

well my night out in the town was my last night of freedom before school kicked in.
so i said my farewells to miss jami pond before she headed out on her mission.
hit up a little mickey d's with the girls, followed by baskin robbins


and drove around in the summer night belting florence + the machine.
it was such a pretty night with two pretty girls.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

i just got bangs and my cowlick hates me too!

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground