green, i love you.

Friday, March 19, 2010

dear green.
i've been in love with you for quite some time now. i always wonder if other colors could suite me, but they don't seem to do the trick like you do. we're made for each other. you never fail me. you make everything my lucky little number out in the town! can't wait for spring and summer and the joy you'll bring me.

love,
me.

p.s. on my trip home to georgia i went back to my obsession of designing. i found this amazing kelly green fabric with gold polka dots and put my mom to work. we produced a tasty little treat. i died when we added the cherry on top.... a metal gold flower pendant. watch out anthro. (pictures to be posted soon.)

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground