Fancy That.

Thursday, January 14, 2010



fact: i fancy the french riviera.
fact: the riviera is my number one
when i day dream.
fact: i seriously crave this part of the world.

don't get me wrong. I love utah and all, but im in dire need of sunshine. the snow is pretty, but the overcast skies are dreary, and the cold is chilly and i live for heat and rays.

what's even more frustrating is how antsy i get when anthropologie adds their 50's collection of swimsuits and tie it in with

my precious riviera.






riviera bound? i wish.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

amen sister! I love their new 50's-style dresses too -- so so cute. ahh sick of the cold!

Carlie said...

I feel you Rachel! I am also in need of sunshine and clear skies. It has been way to dreary here. Let's plan it, French Riviera, here we come!

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground