Im All About The Blog Latey?

Friday, February 20, 2009

Im beginning a tag. Strange. So go along with it. 
1. What time did you get up this morning? 10:30, listen, I don't have class today and I stayed up late watching Grey's with my women so Im treating myself to a mattress, pillow and blankets for a couple extra hours. 
2. Have you brushed your hair yet today? Negatory. I am still in bed, blogging. Woops .
3. What is the name of the last song you listened to? "Keep It There" by The Weepies.
4. Do you like to text? No way... I mean I do it, but I dread it. 
5. Facebook or myspace? Oh for sure myspace, not a creepy network at all....
no seriously, facebook. 
6. Where is your favorite place to go? Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Why? Because its the south, the beach, family, and pool bar jim. perfection. and tradition.
7. Do you have a passport? YES! I just got one this past month for my trip to Ghana!
8. Are you in love? No, no I am not. Phew. 
9. Have you ever had a broken heart? Gosh, this gets person. Yes, but everyone does so why have a pity party over yourself? I got over it. And im better off. So better off...
10. When was the last time you "laughed your head off?" Ha oh gosh. Last night. We went to this studio in Provo to hear our friend Ben and his brother Chad perform and well it was my friends Schuyler's birthday and I was asked to give him a birthday kiss. Well I don't normally do these things but since he is so awesome... problem is, I couldn't stop laughing. I was out of control really giddy and he was getting annoyed. Which made me laugh even harder. And I was nervous... so I held my cousin Ash's hand which made her laugh hysterically and when she goes at it, I go at it even harder. Then Schuyler held Ben's hand while Sara had my head in a headlock loading my lips with chapstick. We were dying... 
11. When was the last time you cried? This past weekend at my friends wedding. I get really emotional over anything. It comes in the package of being a Martin. And then I got to thinking about Ash marrying JD and well to be perfectly honest, I am holding a huge grudge against that boy. And then it hit me. Shoot. 
12. What is the best gift you have ever gotten? Concert tickets to U2 in Salt Lake. Thanks mom and dad! I was dying to go in ATL. My dad and I were on top of ticketmaster and they sold out in seconds. My whole world crumbled. Or so I thought, and then low and behold they found tickets for me in Salt Lake with my sister. I love my parents. 
13. What was the  best day of your life? That's not a good question. Every day is a good day, but the best hasn't come yet. Im sure of that. 
14. What was the worst day of your life? Lately? Probably my Grandma's funeral, on my birthday. She was a great lady, I really miss her. 
15. Pepsi or Coke? Okay random. Coke. Im from Atlanta. We are anti Pepsi. 
16. Are you wearing socks? Nope, they drive me insane. 
17. Did you like High School? Nope, didn't do much for me. In fact I didn't even cry at graduation. The only time I cried was because I was leaving my parents, my cat and my home. Everything else besides the actual state of Georgia I happily said SEE YA!
18. Where is the last place you went out to eat? Cafe' Rio. And I destroyed it. And then it destroyed me. 
19. What is your biggest accomplishment in the past year? Being on top of things and getting myself to Africa. 
20.What is one random fact about you? I am addicted to the Body Shops Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter.
tag you're it. ash, beccs, sara, dani, jenna, katie

No comments:

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground