Michael Phelps.

Saturday, August 9, 2008


Who needs shark week when you've got Michael Phelps? He is more than a swimmer, he is a shark. I kid you not. I love the Olympics and I am already loving every second of it. I haven't left the couch except for the two hour break, which allowed me to take a nap and eat some dinner. Other than that, I have been truly devoted.

What I enjoyed most was the performance of every olympic viewers crave, michael phelps. My Dad and I were cheering as he won his first gold metal. Oh yeah, and he beat the world record time. Let me also admit, that I started to get a little emotional and I am thankful that the basement lights were off. It was a great moment seeing him win.

hopefully we can all watch seven more of his moments.
here's to michael phelps goal of winning 8 gold metals. 1 down, 7 more to go.
and here's to my goal of marrying michael phelps. according to my dad, 1 year and 8 more to go.
i see some similarities. must be a sign.

2 comments:

J & J said...

i, like you, have become worthless because i haven't left my couch since the opening ceremonies. i hope you do marry michael phelps, after you convert him of course. remember how you would be a SHRIMP next to him? i miss you.

danielle said...

he wassss amazing! you're blog is just darling & i'm glad we're friends :)

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground