Bada-Bing, Bada-Boom.

Sunday, June 15, 2008



For being a pathetic cheerleader back in my days and not handling a single sport in my life since my "soccer days," I made it up on the Wakeboard, first time, first try. Shizam. I am proud to say that Dad was very impressed, and that I showed up my friend Bill as well as Jordan. It was awesome, until a fish jumped out of the water infront of me, I freaking how and the next the I know, water shot up me like a gun. I thought I was going to die. But here I am. In one piece, doing just dandy. Thanks for listening in...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey! Wow! Looks like you had some fun! Awesome! I am gonna add that to my list of things to do! Take care spunky......

this might tickle your fancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground